Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56

Thread: Hot Girls

  1. #21
    Inactive Member littlecats's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2004
    Posts
    74
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hot Girls

    I thought all the thugs were from coeburn and norton.

  2. #22
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Hot Girls

    Don't know about any of those but I always enjoyed playing at Lee High. When you sit the bench as much as I did the only thing to do is look for hotties in the crowd [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hot Girls

    My anaconda don't want none unless you got bun hon-that's what i'm talking about [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #24
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hot Girls

    thugs..coeburn??>..haha
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  5. #25
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hot Girls

    still no answers!!
    i think phs_basketball and I are the only ones who understood the post neways!

  6. #26
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hot Girls

    From clintwood i think the hottest one is Dana Dotson.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  7. #27
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Hot Girls

    wel, obviously you want a list of the hottest girl(s) from each school...
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  8. #28
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Hot Girls

    I know Dana. She is a very pretty girl, and very nice!

  9. #29
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Hot Girls

    Yeah to go at this like Mega says, back in my day, good gah, Clintwood was hot girl paradise. It almost got me killed a couple times. Kelly was pretty good at the hotness. PV was the same, but all were second to CWOOD. Goodness.


  10. #30
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Hot Girls

    haha thugs from the LB hahaha..
    reminds me of my alter ego I made up.
    MC POUND.
    "Im MC POUND, I put it down.
    Come to my town, get shot down
    Dont come around, MC POUND, he throws it down
    Better watch your back, sell a pound of crack
    that my deal and thats my skillz, Im MC POUND"

    That was my rap as I walked up the hill from PSY 474.
    I get real bored at times. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •